The ultimate art database system
Artlogic Pro is our fully integrated and comprehensive fine art database solution, used throughout the world by galleries, dealers, artists, consultants, curators and collectors. Artlogic has been providing the leading internet-based art world system since its launch in 2006.
Artlogic 3 Pro pricing
Artlogic ProGalleries Artists Collectors£ 180 / MO.+ £35/ MO. per extra user
- 2 users included
VAT (sales tax) at 20% will be applied to all sales in the UK and businesses in the EU where your tax number is not supplied.
The original fully-featured Artlogic Online database system
Featuring modules for inventory and contacts management, billing & accounts, an integrated HTML mailing system, documents & reports, a mechanism to publish private web pages containing art works, marketing and events lists and much more. The database also includes PrivateViews our iPad/iPhone app FREE, enabling you to view artwork images and full details offline and create sales emails from your mobile devices. We can even import your data and images as part of the set up and have considerable experience in creating smooth migrations to Artlogic Pro from other systems.
- Contacts management - Featuring unlimited records that can be searched by categories, interests and activity levels which you create, plus purchase history for each client.
- Inventory management - Access to unlimited records with multiple images and detailed information.
- Robust reporting and document creation features - Setup of your document headers and footers for fact sheets, price lists, invoices, etc.
- Invoicing & Accounts - Generate invoices, manage accounting details, track payments received and paid to artists, create credit notes, add sundry items to invoices, run reports that export to spreadsheet with your choice of columns.
- Create unlimited private presentation web pages known as ‘Private Views’ - Perfect for creating tailored sales presentations for clients.
- Integration with Artlogic websites - Automatic sync with Artlogic websites. Read more about Artlogic Websites.
- Secure daily backups, 24/7 service monitoring, encrypted connection.
- Free Artlogic upgrades - Artlogic is in constant development and you will receive all future Artlogic upgrades and improvements as part of your monthly costs.
- Multiple users - Purchase additional licences and manage user security settings.
- Marketing & Events lists - Create and manage events at the gallery. Add plus ones and track who did/didn't attend and who declined for each event. Check people in on your mobile device with our guest list Url.
- Artlogic Mailings - Send 2,500 emails a month using our user-friendly mailing templates customised to include your logo, background colours, fonts, general layout preferences and a footer containing contact details. See Extras, below. Full tracking capabilities are included, as well as bounce management. See Optional Extras, below for larger packages.
- Send sales emails - Send sales emails directly from the database to multiple contacts and track them in the offers mechanism. Send up to 2,500 emails for free.
- Offers - Create and track all artwork offers in one place. Make offers 'Exclusive' or 'Accept' and 'Decline'.
- Prints & Editions management - Use the 'Master record' tool to automatically create and edit edition records.
- PrivateViews app - Access your manually created and automatic presentations of artworks from some or all of your artists using our FREE PrivateViews app on up to 5 devices, iPhones or iPads.
- One free import via our standard import templates - Reorganise your data into our contacts and artworks import templates for us to import when setting up your system.
- Telephone and email support - Telephone support provided during UK office hours, Monday to Friday 9:30am GMT to 6pm GMT. Urgent email support 24/7.
- Document storage - Upload up to 5GB of documents for free in our documents archive.
- Library & Publication - Catalogue your entire library and your publications for sale. Upload images and manage stock levels.
- Bespoke data imports - We are experts in transferring data from a variety of existing databases to Artlogic. We have extensive experience in working with: ArtBinder, ArtBase, ArtSystems, ArtForm, GalleryManager, Archiv8, any FileMaker Pro or Microsoft Access based systems and can advise on solutions not listed above. Please contact us for a quote.
- Integration with Artlogic websites - Artlogic syncs directly with Artlogic websites. Read more about art gallery websites.
- Third party website integration - Synchronise your artwork details and images to your existing website. The website feed service starts at GBP 200 per year for 400 works.
- High resolution storage - store all file types and link them to artworks (GBP 15 per month for the first 50GB of data and then GBP 5 per month for each additional 50GB of data).
- Mass mailing package - You receive 2,500 free messages per month and we will bill you for what you use in line with the monthly fees shown on this chart. All sales and offer emails, system notifications and all invitations, newsletters, press releases, etc. will count towards your allowance. Contact us for more details.
- Additional galleries - Provides the ability to segment inventory for galleries with multiple locations. This feature allows the ability to specify which sections of the inventory users can view and edit (from GBP 100).
- Additional accounts sections - Divide your Artlogic accounts to help manage multiple international invoicing conventions. Includes setting up separate headers and footers for each Invoicing section (GBP 500).
- Additional PrivateViews users - Add additional PrivateViews users at the rate of GBP 10 per month, per additional device activation.
- Additional document storage (GBP 5 per month per 50GB).
ARTLOGIC Dedicated Serverswe offer dedicated servers. Providing Increased speed, longer backups, geolocated, added layers of security.
If you are interested in purchasing the system or have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with our team who will be happy to help.
Try our demo