Infrastructure Software Engineer
We are on a mission to transform the art world. As the leading art platform, we empower thousands of galleries, artists and collectors to run and grow their businesses with a suite of inventory, marketing, CRM and website tools. As a mission-driven company, we know it takes a great team to build the future, and we are committed to providing the best structure, resources and quick thinking to help achieve our collective goal. Exciting times lie ahead as we expand into new regions, build new products and create the next generation of tools to help the art world move online—join us!
About the role
We are looking for an Infrastructure Software Engineer to join our Infrastructure Team, developing our serving infrastructure and the code and applications that connect our products with each other and external services whilst maintaining a high-quality service for a large and rapidly growing number of international clients.
- A working knowledge of Python programming, scripting and package / module management
- Good knowledge of Linux (preferably Debian) including: systemd, permissions, users and groups, shell scripting and package management (apt)
- Understanding Good knowledge of networking and firewalls
- Understanding of WSGI apps and Kubernetes
- Excellent communication skills;
- The ability to embrace new working practises and methodology;
- Problem solving ability with analytical and abstract reasoning skills.
- Writing, maintaining and modernising high quality code that connects our individual products with each other and external systems.
- Assisting other development teams by optimising performance and interoperability with the underlying infrastructure.
- Helping to maintain and develop the Artlogic serving infrastructure in Google Cloud and supplementary platforms to keep it current, secure and economical.
- Responding to notifications about potential infrastructure incidents and escalating when necessary
What we offer
- 33 days of annual leave (including bank holidays) plus long service entitlement.
- Flexible working
- Company pension scheme
- Annual Christmas bonus
- A focus on continued professional development including access to courses and training programmes
- Cycle to Work scheme & season ticket loans
- Beautiful London offices in a warehouse conversion with showers and secure bike storage
- Regular team and whole company social events
London Office Space
How to apply
To apply, please send your application to email@example.com and include:
- Your CV
- Covering letter
You will need to have the legal right to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role.
Artlogic is an equal opportunities employer
We are committed to valuing diversity and seek to provide all staff with the opportunity for employment, career and personal development on the basis of ability, qualifications and suitability for the work as well as their potential to be developed into the job.