We are looking for a talented and experienced Operations Manager. Whether you have experience in executive support or finance, this is a role central to the company that requires a confident self-starter with a positive attitude and great interpersonal skills. There will be aspects of routine but you will be learning something new every day.
Founded in 1999, Artlogic makes beautiful, popular websites and innovative online data solutions for amazing global clients (mainly galleries, artists & non-profits). Working from our delightful open plan offices in Clapham Old Town, you will play a key role in the smooth running of the company.
Your role will be supporting the Founding Director in a broad range of tasks including:
• Finance – dealing with day to day transactions and managing invoicing
• Organisational Support – ensuring all directors and colleagues are supported to facilitate them to achieve their best
• HR – Supporting staff and ensuring all HR processes are adhered to
• Office Management – ensuring the smooth running of the office and IT systems
• Communications – communicating with clients via email and phone as well as with colleagues
• Operational Support – developing processes and supporting colleagues to ensure the smooth running of the company
The role is extremely varied and requires you to work within day to day processes whilst also having the ability to think strategically about what is best for the business.
You will need to be an Operations Manager/Administrator/Project Manager/ Executive Assistant or similar that demonstrates:
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Analytical and financial knowledge
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Organisational skills with ability to prioritise tasks
• High degree of computer literacy
Knowledge of the Technology and/or Arts sectors with proven finance skill or IT skills are desirable but not essential.
£28 – 40k DOE + Benefits – London, SW4
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rewarding company with great development opportunities in a friendly working environment, as well as lunch on Fridays.