PERMANENT | £30 - £40K | OVAL, LONDON
Having experienced rapid global growth in recent years we are now looking to accelerate our expansion. Reporting to the Directors, the Marketing Manager’s main responsibility will be the execution of our marketing strategy with the aim of growing our brand, our industry footprint and sales through imaginative and effective campaigns.
For over twenty years, Artlogic has been at the forefront of innovation in the global art world, creating seamlessly integrated websites, databases and apps mostly for art galleries and artists. Working from our delightful open plan offices, you will play a key role in the implementation of the new brand and continued expansion.
Your role will be to implement the our marketing strategy with a broad range of tasks, including:
- Project managing and organising all mass communications both print and online.
- Originating ideas, writing and creating concepts for PPC adverts and the web pages to which these would click through.
- Tracking and reporting on our PPC ad campaigns and mailing responses.
- Strategically plan forthcoming marketing and sales activity.
- Developing marketing decks and video content to help support the sales and management teams.
- Managing all content and copy on company website, social media accounts, third-party websites and partnerships, including PPC campaigns such as Capterra, Facebook, Instagram and Google Ads.
- Assisting with event-planning and project management of conferences, speaking engagements, trade fairs etc.
The role is varied and requires you to work within day to day processes whilst also having the ability to think strategically about what is best for the business.
You will need to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Great creative, strategic and analytical thinker
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Love of art, technology and beautiful design.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Organisational skills with ability to prioritise tasks
- Passion for technology advancements and a high degree of computer literacy
Knowledge of the Technology and/or Arts sectors is desirable but not essential. The right candidate should have at least two to four years of experence managing and implementing marketing strategy and a proven track record of success.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rewarding company with great development opportunities in a friendly working environment, as well as lunch on Fridays. Get in touch.
Closing date for applications
Friday 11th January 2019
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com