Creative Digital Designer
£40 - 50k + Benefits
As a result of the COVID-19 crisis, this role would involve working remotely until we eventually transition back to working from the London office. Therefore, you must be capable of working from home (adequate working conditions, low noise levels, decent broadband connection) and then be able to work in our London office. You will need to have the legal right to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role.
About the Role:
We are looking for a talented and ambitious full-time creative digital designer to join our rapidly growing team. This exciting and newly created role will have cross-departmental responsibilities and will provide support to our own business across all key communication touch points. First and foremost, you will have excellent creative instincts. You will have an innate ability to understand which stories are important to tell and how to communicate these concisely and beautifully both visually and in words. You will be at your most comfortable when generating ideas and creative approaches to communication, but you will also have the design skills and visual flair to translate these ideas into something clear and usable. You will have excellent judgement with an appreciation for consistent brand identity across all media.
This role will sit within the Artlogic website team under the direction of our Chief Creative Officer and the Director of Artlogic Websites, but will work extremely closely with the marketing team and senior directors.
• Working with the Chief Creative Officer to develop unique brand imagery and design concepts to create a strong company visual identity across all areas of the business, including product launches, Artlogic.net website, newly launched partnerships, marketing communications, mailings, adverts and social media.
• Originating ideas and communicating concepts with the right words as well as strong visuals, to intertwine strong messaging and copy writing ideas as part of your design process.
• Using your skill, expertise and experience to boost brand awareness and sales by creating engaging and exciting new marketing campaigns and adverts.
You will be:
• A lively creative thinker who can understand Artlogic’s vision, strategy and branding and use this to initiate and deliver exciting design concepts and approaches that keep up with the changing demands of our business.
• A skilful communicator who can sift through the noise in order to find the important stories and go on to communicate them with warmth, passion and flair using your design and copywriting skills.
• A top class digital and graphic designer with an ability to deliver clean, beautiful and logical design work that conforms to our high standards and ‘house style’.
• A collaborative worker who is equally comfortable leading or responding to other people’s ideas and is continually looking to improve your skills and talents by working and learning from those around you.
• Impeccably detail oriented with regards to both design consistency and the use of copy in your work.
• Highly computer literate; familiar with Mac OSX and iOS with a detailed knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch.
Since 1994, Artlogic has been on a mission to transform the art industry. With clients all over the world our highly creative and friendly staff work out of our main base in Oval, London with a smaller team in Brooklyn, New York.
Our communication style is friendly, intelligent, experienced and understanding. It recognises that our clients’ needs shape our services and understanding them is a valuable opportunity. In every piece of design, the development of our user experiences and all our technical innovation, we need to see things from another person’s point of view using imagination, insight, experience of business processes, empathy and common sense.
Our approach has enabled us to make user-friendly websites, administration systems and database solutions; to anticipate our clients’ requirements; to communicate clearly and be easy to work with. It enables us to create a vision of the future for ourselves and for the online identity of our clients.
Our employees enjoy a collaborative and relaxed working environment, with our London offices based within a converted warehouse complex shared by a small number of other friendly creative organisations. There is an excellent canteen onsite and a beautiful courtyard area that is perfect for post-work socialising
How to Apply
Please send a CV and covering letter outlining why you are suitable for the role to email@example.com
You will need to have the legal right to live and work in the UK to be considered.
Artlogic is an equal opportunities employer
We are commited valuing diversity and seek to provide all staff with the opportunity for employment, career and personal development on the basis of ability, qualifications and suitability for the work as well as their potential to be developed into the job.