Founded in 1994 and based in London & New York, Artlogic is on a mission to transform the art industry. We take what makes galleries, artists & collectors tick and turn it into something beautiful that they can share with the world. With our industry-leading products and first-class customer service, we aim to make the business of art more efficient, giving our clients the time and the space to do the things they love.
As we continue to rapidly expand across the global art market, we are looking for a motivated and driven individual who is eager to join our Client Team and deliver amazing results for our clients. As a Client Liaison - Website Specialist, your primary responsibilities will include database & website set ups, providing training, supporting existing clients & developing strong client relationships.
Key areas of responsibility
- Initiating database and website account set up with the technical team, once sales have been confirmed.
- Providing training to new and existing clients or offering screen sharing session to help familiarise clients with the products as they get setup.
- Keeping track of all account setup within our project management software. Making sure that accounts are set as ‘live for billing’ once all products have been successfully delivered.
- Preparing databases and websites (primarily template websites) to hand over to clients. Databases are relatively formulaic to set up, though this is still a manual process and depending on the package purchased, training might be required after the client goes live. Training is divided between all members of the client team.
- Acting as a dedicated account manager for designated website clients after delivering their accounts as they build and finally launch their websites. In comparison to databases, websites, require a much more personalised and design-lead process and we have an opportunity to help our clients set up the most appealing and aesthetically engaging websites possible. Of course, it is not your job to design our clients’ website (when they are purchasing a template website), however, having a keen eye for design and quality control and being able to help clients get the most out of their websites is hugely important.
- Ability to assess our current systems and always be looking to streamline processes, refine client-facing aspects of the product and save time where possible, this is facilitated by regularly feeding back to members of the UK-based website development team.
- Create help notes for the database and website CMS where questions are repeatedly asked by clients that could be resolved via help notes.
After due time
- In due time you may be able to start managing template pro and bespoke website projects, working closely with the sales team and designers on our website development team.
- You may become the dedicated point of contact for our larger clients.
- Support encompasses handling phone/email requests about the Artlogic database, use of Artlogic CMS (website management), our PrivateViews app and mailings. Developing your support skills will expand your knowledge of our products and systems, introduce you to a large number of clients and flex your communication skills with clients and within our team.
- Support is managed via a team rota. This means (once you are fully trained) you will be helping to manage support calls and support tickets in tandem with the existing client liaison in NY (though this schedule may vary as the team expands).
- Other organisational tasks that would help the functioning of the office as required.
How to apply
Send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.