PERMANENT | FTE £25 – 35k | OVAL, LONDON
We’re looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to join our rapidly growing business.
Ideally this is a full-time role, but for the right person, we could be flexible about the hours and duties involved.
The role will involve the following core duties:
• Creating accurate, clear invoices and recurring bills.
• Daily bank reconciliation.
• Processing purchase invoices and receipts.
• Processing employee expenses.
• Accounts receivables and credit control.
• Answering client and supplier queries.
Depending on experience and hours worked, the role could also entail:
- Analysis of sales data.
- Preparation of financial reports, forecasts, tax reports.
- Payroll and aspects of HR administration could form part of the role.
- Ad hoc administrative duties at the request of the Directors.
DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE AND HOURS WORKED, THE ROLE COULD ALSO ENTAIL:
- Xero accounting experience essential.
- Education to a minimum of A Level/GNVQ or equivalent.
- English and Maths GCSE's grade A-C, or overseas equivalent.
- Qualifications: AAT desirable.
- At least 3 years' experience in a bookkeeping and/or accounting role.
- Experience with inter-company accounts and dealing with multiple entities.
- Good working knowledge of VAT.
- Strong IT knowledge and skills.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Ability to multi task and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and spoken communication.
- Proactive, able to work on own initiative.
- Enthusiastic with a positive attitude.
An interest in the creative industries, and fine art in particular, would make the position even more exciting and enjoyable but this is not required.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rewarding company with a friendly, sociable working environment. Get in touch.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
Friday 3rd May 2019
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com