PERMANENT | £25 - £35K | OVAL, LONDON
We're currently looking for an experienced Finance Manager / Bookkeeper to join a rapidly growing business.
Our mission is to make the business of art more efficient, giving galleries, artists & collectors the time and space to do the things they love. Our startup culture and collaborative approach encourages team members to flourish and grow. We are passionate about building the most advanced database & website platform for the art world that enables us to deliver incredible work to our growing list of over 1,000 clients across six continents.
Ideally this is a full-time role, but for the right person, we could be flexible about the hours and duties involved.
The role will involve the following core duties:
• Creating accurate, clear invoices and recurring bills.
• Daily bank reconciliation.
• Processing purchase invoices and receipts.
• Processing employee expenses.
• Accounts receivables and credit control.
• Answering client and supplier queries.
Depending on experience and hours worked, the role could also entail:
• Analysis of sales data.
• Preparation of financial reports, forecasts, tax reports.
• Payroll and aspects of HR administration could form part of the role.
• Ad hoc administrative duties at the request of the Directors.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience:
• Xero accounting experience essential.
• Education to a minimum of A Level/GNVQ or equivalent.
• English and Maths GCSE's grade A-C, or overseas equivalent.
• Qualifications: AAT desirable.
• At least 3 years' experience in a bookkeeping and/or accounting role.
• Experience with inter-company accounts and dealing with multiple entities.
• Good working knowledge of VAT.
• Strong IT knowledge and skills.
• Strong Excel skills.
• Ability to multi task and attention to detail.
• Excellent written and spoken communication.
• Proactive, able to work on own initiative.
• Enthusiastic with a positive attitude.
An interest in the creative industries and fine art in particular, would make the position even more exciting and enjoyable but this is not at all required.
Our London office is part of a community of creative businesses in a former group of renovated factory buildings which has extensive indoor secure bike parking, lockers and showers and an awesome canteen on the site.
This is a brilliant opportunity that will see you join a rewarding company at a really special time. Already well established, but newly ambitious for high growth. We have a hugely talented, friendly, committed team of over 30 people. We are a diverse and welcoming group.
We offer training and career development in a great working environment, oh, and lunch on Fridays. Get in touch…