PERMANENT | £25 - £30K + BENEFITS & TRAINING | LONDON, OVAL
For over twenty years, Artlogic has been at the forefront of innovation in the global art world, creating seamlessly integrated websites, databases and apps mostly for art galleries and artists.
The Account Technician’s main responsibility will be setting up database and website accounts, helping new clients familiarise themselves with our products and enabling them to create something truly valuable that helps them reach their professional goals.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Initiating database and website account setup with the technical team, once sales have been confirmed.
- Providing training to new and existing clients or offering screen sharing session to help familiarise clients with the products as they get setup.
- Keeping track of all account setup within our project management software. Making sure that accounts are set as ‘live for billing’ once all products have been successfully delivered.
Preparing databases and websites to hand over to clients. Training might be required after the client goes live. Training is divided between all members of the client team. Websites however, are a much more personalised and design lead process and we have an opportunity to help our client’s setup the most appealing and aesthetically engaging websites possible. Having a keen eye for design and quality control and being able to help clients get the most out of their websites is hugely important.
- Ability to assess our current systems and always be looking to streamline processes and save time where possible.
- Create help notes for the database and website CMS where questions are repeatedly asked by clients that could be resolved via help notes.
- Support encompasses handling phone / email requests about the Artlogic database, use of Artlogic CMS (website management), our PrivateViews app and mailings. Developing your support skills will expand your knowledge of our products and systems, introduce you to a large number of clients and flex your communication skills with clients and within our team.
- Support is managed via a team rota. This means (that once you are fully trained) you will be helping to manage support calls and support tickets two days a week (though this may vary as the team expands).
- Other organisational tasks that would help the functioning of the office as required.
- Self-starter with an enthusiastic character. Someone that thrives on human interactions and has a desire to help find the best solution possible.
- Good analytical ability for problem solving and trouble shooting.
- Deductive thinking and ingenuity to help test systems, locate / diagnose faults, solve process issues and find answers or workarounds to a wide range of issues.
- Excellent knowledge of the art market.
- Strong understanding of the commercial needs of galleries, artists & collectors.
- Passion for technology advancements and a high degree of computer literacy, familiarity with Mac OSX and iOS and detailed knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel. Adequate touch-typing skills. Familiarity with HTML, Microsoft Access, FileMaker Pro, platforms might be helpful but is not required.
- Knowledge and familiarity of existing gallery management software. Such as Artlogic, ArtBase, ArtSystems, exhibit-E, ArtBinder, Primer and FileMaker systems.
- Helping our sales teams (both in the U.S. and U.K.) increase their efficiency so that they can hit their sales targets and grow the client base overall.
- Organisation and time management.
- Clear, friendly and economical communication style.
- Effectiveness - get tasks done rapidly without fuss, making sure that you feed back to your senior colleagues on the status of tasks and projects.
- Terrific eye for detail in testing our systems and analysis of any issues.
- Ability to juggle tasks, manage expectations, report back and prioritise effectively.
- Fast response to assistance requests from colleagues and clients, which includes answering the phone and helping in any way you can with the caller’s requests.
- Establishing effective working relationship with clients and colleagues.
Our style with clients is friendly, intelligent, experienced and understanding. It recognises that our clients’ needs shape our services and understanding them is a valuable opportunity. In every piece of design, the development of our user experiences and all our technical innovation, we need to see things from another person’s point of view using imagination, insight, experience of business processes, empathy and common sense.
Our approach has enabled us to make user-friendly websites, administration systems and database solutions; to anticipate our clients’ requirements; to communicate clearly and be easy to work with. It enables us to create a vision of the future for ourselves and for the online identity of our clients.
No matter what the actual job description, every member of the team needs to be a considerate, hard-working, highly motivated, friendly and effective individual who communicates well and works harmoniously with others.
We are part of a community of creative businesses in a former group of factory buildings which has extensive indoor secure bike parking, lockers , showers and an awesome canteen on the site.
This is a brilliant opportunity that will see you join a rewarding company with fantastic training and career development in a great working environment, oh, and lunch on Fridays.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com