PERMANENT | £22 - £27K | CLAPHAM, LONDON
We are a long-established art technology firm working with galleries, artists and collectors worldwide. Due to the growth in our business we are looking for an Account Manager to join our team.
The role is varied and includes:
Support – front line support, handling phone/email requests about any aspect of service.
Following up on tickets, on-boarding of new clients and liaise with them regarding imports, setup and migration of data. You will provide hand-holding or training for new clients.
Helping with billing. This would include raising invoices for new clients, answering client enquiries about how much is owed, how to make payment and helping to contact people about any outstanding invoices.
Other organisational tasks that would help the functioning of the office as required.
Sales Enquiries Assisting with new business enquires in person, by phone or email. Assisting with or providing demonstrations, attending new business meetings and keeping a record of what was said. Ensuring follow up and reply with quotations within a short time frame.
Marketing and Sales – Assisting with the social media programme, if required. Writing messages to potential clients via one-to-one emails or helping with mass- mailings. Taking active steps, as required, to help improve our communications with existing clients. Contacting sales prospects to test interest or identify the key contact for follow up.
- High degree of computer literacy, familiarity with Mac OSX and iOS and detailed knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel. Adequate touch typing skills. Familiarity with Microsoft Access, FileMaker Pro, PhotoShop, Sketch, and HTML.
- Ability to focus intelligently on tasks but see the wider picture of priorities but also how we could do the same things better.
- The desire and ability to concentrate on your work without close supervision and work without distracting colleagues.
- Good analytical ability for problem solving and studying raw data.
- Deductive thinking and ingenuity to help test systems, locate/diagnose faults, solve process issues and find answers or workarounds to a wide range of issues.
- Patience to test systems that are complex and are required to work on multiple platforms and browsers requiring repetition of testing.
- You will always be well-spoken, work tidily and maintain a presentable appearance.
- You will be able to listen to others and accept input from team members.
- Clearly and concisely articulate ideas and thoughts verbally.
- Accurately prepare written business correspondence that is coherent, grammatically correct, concise, friendly and following any established communication guidelines
- Expand and share with colleagues your knowledge of industry trends and developments.
- Your integrity and discretion must be unquestionable.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org