PERMANENT | £35 - £45K | OVAL, LONDON
We're currently looking for an experienced Finance Manager to join our rapidly growing business.
Our mission is to make the business of art more efficient, giving galleries, artists & collectors the time and space to do the things they love. Our startup culture and collaborative approach encourages team members to flourish and grow. We are passionate about building the most advanced database & website platform for the art world that enables us to deliver incredible work to our growing list of over 1,000 clients across six continents.
This is a full-time role, but for the right person, we could be flexible about the hours and duties involved.
• Creating accurate, clear invoices and recurring bills.
• Daily bank reconciliation.
• Processing purchase invoices and receipts.
• Setting up payments.
• Accounts receivables and credit control.
• Analysis of sales data.
• Preparation of financial reports, forecasts, tax reports.
• Answering client and supplier queries.
• Processing employee expenses and other finance admin tasks.
Subject to experience, qualifications and knowledge of the business:
• Preparing monthly management accounts.
• Liaising with tax accountants and advisors in the UK and USA.
• Regular and ad hoc reporting to the founders / directors about key business metrics.
• Managing inter-company finances between Artlogic and our US based subsidiary.
• Xero accounting experience.
• Education to a minimum of A Level/GNVQ or equivalent.
• English and Maths GCSE's grade A-C, or overseas equivalent.
• At least 3 years' experience in a finance role.
• Experience of subscription billing.
• Good working knowledge of VAT, EU sales reporting, etc. .
• Strong IT knowledge and skills.
• Strong Excel skills.
• Ability to multi-task and attention to detail.
• Excellent written and spoken communication.
• AAT / ACCA / CIMA qualifications.
• Experience in a SaaS business..
• Experience with inter-company accounts and dealing with foreign subsidiary.
• Able to reassess our systems and processes and suggest improvements.
• Able to suggest new metrics or better ways of collating and reporting key data.
• Proactive, able to work on own initiative.
• Enthusiastic with a positive attitude.
• Professional, honest and reliable.
• As you will be dealing with confidential matters for a data company, your honesty and integrity must be beyond question.
• Enjoy working as part of a small, busy admin function supporting the wider business.
An interest in the creative industries and fine art in particular, would make the position even more exciting and enjoyable but this is not at all required.
Our London office is part of a community of creative businesses in a former group of renovated factory buildings which has extensive indoor secure bike parking, lockers and showers and an awesome canteen on the site.
This is a brilliant opportunity that will see you join a rewarding company at a really special time. Already well established, but newly ambitious for high growth. We have a hugely talented, friendly, committed team of over 30 people. We are a diverse and welcoming group.
We offer the chance to make a massive difference to a great company with a sense of shared purpose. You have the chance to work with a lively, talented team in a great working environment oh, and team lunch every Friday. Get in touch…
How to apply
Send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org